{FREEBIE} VT Quote for March!!



This quote series has been so fun to do, I find myself checking LDS.org EVERYDAY anxiously awaiting the new message!  This month did not disappoint, I love the simplicity of a timeless bible teaching.  As always, this quote (as well as January's and February's) are all in the same folder. The prints each month will come in 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 sizes - I thought the 8x10's might be nice for RS Bulletin Boards and the smaller sizes for VT Visits.  Just take your sisters a frame, then each month bring a new print for them to swap out! Great for mailing lists too!


Please PIN... then download VT QUOTE FREEBIES here!

Happy Visiting!

Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

1 comment

  1. Love these! You are even helping make sure we get out every month. Can't miss giving these to our sisters. I even print them for my mom, mother-in-law, companion and visiting teachers. One said, "shouldn't I be giving these to you?" So you are doing much good. Just thought you should know.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be doing some printing today :)

    ReplyDelete