FREEBIE - M&M Easter Legend Bookmark & Tag




My most popular and most downloaded printable of all time is my M&M Nativity Legend Poem and so I decided to create and write a new one for Easter!!  Simply print, trim and give with Easter colored M&M's.  Put them in a special bag or just attach a "fun size" bag of M&M's to the tag.  It'll make a perfect Easter Basket treat, Church handout or Easter favor for friends and family.

The first verse and original concept of the poem was written by Pam Ridenour... the following verses were written by yours truly. :)


TO DOWNLOAD THIS FREEBIE: CLICK {HERE}

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

ALL EASTER PRINTABLES!

Happy Hopping!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

16 comments

  1. Thank you! I've had this 'legend' for a long time - now I have it in a pretty form! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your the best Colette :) thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebie! I absolutely love it. I pinned it!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing. These are super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I've given the Nativity one before and love the Easter spin on this one. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this before--but you make everything so cute! Thanks for sharing your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Thank you soooo much. this is wonderful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for making these! I am going to put them in my kids Easter baskets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this. I made some "Bunny Bait" with Easter M&Ms and attached this to the to had out to RS for Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. merci pour le partage, j'ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/easter-paques-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you would like to do a project with candy but leave out the pesticides, GMOs, chemicals, artificial flavors and colors you can go organic since there are lots of choices now. Organic lollipops can be less than $0.15 each!. We have lots of chocolate and holiday suggestions under our "Resources" tab dropdown menu or can just start on our "Organic Treat" section here: http://www.smarthealthtalk.com/organic-treats.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharig your talents with us! I loved making these for my sunday school class!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the Easter M&M legend still available? I'm having a hard time finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Mexicanbluth... :) Sorry about that!! Yes, it's available - here's a direct link:

    https://app.box.com/s/aadcnjazx7uvx2unoc95

    Enjoy!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Can I ask what font the main text is?

    ReplyDelete