Christmas Subway Art Collection



My name is Colette.  I am addicted to Christmas Subway Art.

Sorry.  I know there are SO MANY to choose from... I myself have an emotional struggle each year deciding which one gets the mantle, which one gets the Nativity spot, which print is best for which friend, situation or gift, etc... I feel your pain.  The choice can be gut wrenching. 


But... that's truly the greatest thing about a collection like this - is there is a choice!!  I used the Manger Subway originally with my Nativity... then switched it to Luke 2... then, Christmas Hymns stole my heart.  This year, the Isaiah 9:6 is speaking to my soul and I have a feeling will be a favorite for years to come. 


Of course... I have them in all varieties framed (and decked with ribbon) all over my house!  
And - I use these prints often for gifts; the bow adds just the right touch!


This one was emailed to me by a customer... I love how she mounted it to a tile and used burlap to finish if off.  I believe she made like 80 of these for the women in her church!  Here's the original post with her tips on how she made it (here).


This was another fun idea sent to me by a customer... she mounted them to a painted wood plaque and added her own tag, candies and an AWESOME gold rope!  I love this one!!  Although I don't know for sure, I would imagine she mounted the print with either wood glue or Mod Podge.


Newest to the collection is the Attributes of Jesus Christ Subway.  Although I based it off of the 2015 VT Message Series in the LDS Ensign Magazine... it'll speak to anyone who loves the Savior.  And... best of all, this one not only makes a great Christmas gift - it can be displayed all year long. ♥

As I look at how the collection has grown, I just think my love for Christmas, my love for the Savior and my love for fonts just collide and I can't help but keep creating!

You can find each of these sold INDIVIDUALLY or as a DISCOUNT BUNDLE!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Merry Christmas!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments