{NEW IDEA!} Names of the Savior Subway Art on a tile!



One of my customers, Ali G., recently sent me this pic of how she is making up my "Names of the Savior" Subway Art to give as gifts this holiday season.  Didn't it turn out awesome!!  She made it up on a 12x12 ceramic tile and I just love it!  Below are the instructions she sent me...


"I just printed it out on cardstock at home, then used Elmer's Craft bond spray adhesive to stick it to the tile (you can get 12x12 tiles for about 78 cents).  Then I used Krylon satin finish for the top coat.  Using the sprays made it a whole lot faster and easier, and since they're for display, not hard use (like coasters) I think it works fine.  I got the ribbon at Costco and used laminated burlap for the leaves.  My mom helped me make the roses, using a couple of old sheets I was going to throw out.  So the whole thing was super inexpensive and relatively easy."

Thanks, Ali!!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Printing! 


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

1 comment