{NEW!!} YW EMBARK Kiss Printables + YW SALE!



Oh goodness... I'm still in love with this theme, this color combo and had a great time working on it! Young Women printables have become one of my favorites to work on... I think because they were awesome years for me - made even better because I had amazing leaders? Yes. Definitely. ♥

Even BETTER news is... I decided to put this set {and ALL of my Young Women} printables on sale from today through 3/14 for just $3.50 each!  Please no coupons on sale items... thanks!  If this is your first time grabbing one of my "KISS" printables - you can check out this post or this one for tips on putting your kisses together.  As always - I recommend printing on glossy photo paper, using your printer's BEST quality print setting.  To punch the KISS dots - you'll need a 3/4" punch.  The circle tag is 2" and the mason jar topper is 2.5" - in case you'd like to use punches for those as well.

Here's a quick peak of what I currently have in my collection - links below!


WHEN THE SALE IS OVER...DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Shopping!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments