KISS Printables... Think Outside the Jar!



I am so excited at how much you guys are loving the KISS sticker sets!!  I know I've mainly been showing them as "Mason Jar Gift Sets" - which is DARLING, but I wanted to show you more ways on how you can package your decorated kisses.  So, I put together a fun spread of ideas to get you thinking outside the jar!  I love that the same printable can be used in so many different ways!

One of my favorite ways to give the kisses is in a clear cocktail cup that is then wrapped up in a cello bag.  I grab my cups at the Dollar Store in the party or wedding section.  There are 10 cups per package - so it makes it lots less expensive than a mason jar + you use about two-thirds the kisses which helps with cost as well.  Another fun idea is to use those small organza bags (find at any store that has a party section).  They only fit 8-10 kisses, so it's easy, inexpensive and makes a cute, tiny favor.  Also, be on the lookout for other types of glass jars... you can find all kinds of shapes, sizes and prices - so look for one that fits your event and budget.  I find lots of glassware at the Dollar Store, Michaels, Home Goods and big box stores like Wal-Mart or Target.  I'm always on the lookout and love when I can pick up a few on clearance to have on hand.  The mini-mason jars are nice as well... you can pack a ton of cuteness in a tiny package!  You can also use a plain cello bag with ribbon and no container.  Fill it as much as you'd like... big or small!  Another great idea is to just put them in a candy dish!  Great for serving them at a party or adding to a dessert table.  One other great "think outside the jar" idea is to check your files for any of my box templates!  I did a bunch of those last year and if you grabbed them then, you can use them in a new way and fill them with kisses!  A fun new spin on a past printable!



I also LOVED the idea mentioned on my FB page about using the kisses to play a memory game!  Just package up a set for each person using a cello or organza bag and let them play and devour their game!  GREAT idea for classroom or birthday parties with any of the sets!


My sis and my mom have also been hot on the kiss trend and recently sent me these phone pics of how they are using my kisses.  My sis found a cute jar, then used her Cricut to cut out vinyl spiders - so cute!!  My mom found these fun little jars in the Target Dollar Spot just this week and is packaging hers that way for an upcoming party.

So many fun ideas... don't let my "Mason Jar" addiction steer you away from other creative ways to use my kiss printables.  The ideas are truly endless!

What are you doing with your kisses?

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Gifting!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments