General Conference Quotes KICK-OFF!



One of my FAVORITE weekends of the year is LDS General Conference weekend in the Spring!!  It's such a time of renewal and of "Spring Cleaning" for me, both physically and spiritually.  Particularly this year, I'm tender to the messages and am anxious to hear words of love, hope, endurance and faith.  My notebook is already filling up and I'll be busy all weekend designing a collection of quotes, but THIS ONE form in my mind immediately as I listened.  Sister Reeves gave such a heartfelt message - and I immediately I pictured this framed... not only on the wall of my teenage son, but also in our home where we can all draw from it's wise council.  

There will be much more to come this weekend, but for this afternoon, I was anxious to share this as soon as it was done.  I made it up in many sizes - hopefully one will work for you (4x6 | 5x7 | 8x10 | 11x14).


MORE GENERAL CONFERENCE QUOTE COLLECTIONS



OTHER LDS FAVORITES from my Shop
PRESIDENCY PLANNERS:  PRIMARY | RS | YW 

Happy Conference Weekend!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments