Saturday, March 29, 2014

SUNDAY SENTIMENT: Week 13 (General Women's Conf.)



I love Spring... Spring colors, Spring weather and that also means it's LDS General Conference time!!  Tonight's session was the General Women's Meeting at it was so awesome, I couldn't wait to get some quotes done.  Here's my first one to share, hopefully as time allows I'll create more.

To download this 5x7, please visit my Facebook Fan Page...
Current fans already have access {HERE} | To become a fan to gain access, click {HERE}.
* Current fans may also access the files by clicking on the "Get Fan Freebies" Icon on my FB Page.

Find the complete "Sunday Sentiments" Collection {HERE} 

Have a great weekend...



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you.

Vicki Johnson Hansen said...

I thought it was amazing as well! Thank you for sharing your many talents! Huggies... Vicki