Banners for SPRING & EASTER!


It was SOOOO nice to be back on my computer designing again!!!  I've had alot going on the last several weeks and forgot how much I enjoy the soothing mommy-therapy of playing on Scrapbook Max at night after the kiddos to to bed!

With that said - I just couldn't contain myself and ended up with both a Spring AND an Easter banner.  I didn't do full alphabets this time - I limited the designs to "Happy Easter" and "Welcome Spring"... then, I bundled it in my shop for the price of one!  As always, each letter square is sized at about 5"x5" and is perfect for stringing across your mantle.  My newest FAVORITE way to craft my banners is vertically - so give that a try and see how cute it is hanging on your front door.  Fun, colorful banners are also a great addition to bulletin boards and classrooms... or head to your local home improvement store and have them cut you some 5x5 blocks to mount them on!  The possibilities are endless!


I also chose the first members of my CRAFTING TEAM!  They've been notified by email and will be SO WONDERFUL in helping me craft and photograph my printables.  You'll be seeing some great shots and ideas from them in the future!  If you'd like to apply and didn't, read this post for more info and don't hesitate to send in your photos to be considered.


UPDATE!
FREEBIE SPRING BANNER | FREEBIE EASTER BANNER

MORE EASTER PRINTABLES

Happy Spring... and Easter!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

3 comments

  1. Great banner ideas! So bright and fresh! I hope you'll stop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful banner! Thanks for sharing!

    I am having a fine art photography giveaway on my blog. The artist is Melanie Alexandra. She has more than 200 photographs in her Etsy store. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me which is your favorite image to win a photograph of your choice.
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/04/fine-art-photography-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete