Monday, May 30, 2016

{FREEBIE} VT Quote for June!


I hope you've been enjoying this collection... I sure have! Sharing these each month with your VT Sisters is super easy - just give them a frame to start, then each month print and deliver a new quote for them to swap out!  As always, I picked June's quote from the Visiting Teaching Message in the Ensign, so get your visits in EARLY so they can enjoy the quote all month long!

Oh... and if you would... please PIN or SHARE on FB before you download, thanks!!



PS... You might also like my LDS Planners, 2015 VT SUBWAY & other LDS Printables!
* Please use VT2016 to save 20% on any purchase from my Etsy Shop!




I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: