Two New Subway Arts!


I've had a little bit of a "Subway Art Bug" lately and these are my two newest creations!  I started with a new, more sophisticated LDS Baptism Subway Art - a much better option for Youth and Adult Converts - since the Primary Version is more of a cutsie "It's Great to Be Eight" theme. Of course, this version can certainly be used for Primary aged kiddos as well!  You'll find it {HERE} in my shop...


Then - in an effort to breathe some cuteness into my laundry room... I whipped up this fun one!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Oh sooo many projects... so little time! ♥


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments