Thursday, October 9, 2014

{NEW!!} YW Value KISS Sticker Printables



I've got a new KISS set to add to my collection this morning!  This time, it's for the Young Women Program... each sticker is a YW Value!  My favorite thing about this set is when you put together one of each value (8), they fit PERFECTLY into favor-sized organza bags... and that makes an easy, inexpensive handout or favor for any YW Activity or Event!  I also love using the clear cocktail cups - much less expensive than going for the mason jars if you are on a budget.  These might make a great birthday treat for the girls as well...

FIND MY YW VALUE KISS Printables {HERE}

As always... I put this new set on sale for just $3.50 for the next couple of days + I also put all of my other YW Printables on sale as well, so grab a few while you shop!


YW Nuggets {Reg $5} | YW Subway {Reg $5} | YW Planner {Reg $6.50}


And... since I'm a KISS fanatic (and in case you are too)... I'm also putting ALL of my KISS printables on sale for $3.50 today and tomorrow ONLY!

SEE ALL KISS SETS {HERE}



Enjoy!!




I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



1 comment:

Patty Patterson said...

I am ordering the Nativity Set. I simply love those. And - I'm on a mission to Bring Back Jesus and celebrate a CHRIST centered Christmas. It fits right in with my plans. I may make candy jars for Christmas. Also - I am needing guest bloggers. See my blog (it launches Nov 1st, but there is an into there now) bringbackjesus.blogspot.com