Thursday, September 11, 2014

{FREEBIE!} 12 Months of Visiting Teaching



 I was so excited when Melanie over at SugarDoodle.net invited me to create a printable and guest post during launch week of her website re-design!  She is absolutely one of the most wonderful women I've ever met... I love her so much!  Over the years, our friendship has bloomed.  She's incredibly supportive of me and is a big part of the reason my blog has grown so much.  I know many of you found me through her - and for that I am so grateful!  So, of course, I wanted my contribution to be AWESOME and I hope this set does not disappoint!  Now... I know this printable is themed as "12 Months of Visiting Teaching" - BUT these tags are great for many occasions!  ANYtime you need a little "drop-by" treat or want to send a gesture of friendship or pick-me-up to someone you love, you now have a new arsenal of tags and ideas! 


To read about the inspiration behind this project, to get instructions, a list of gift ideas and to download your tags, please visit Melanie's new website {HERE}!  PS... These tags can either be trimmed with scissors or punched with a 2" round punch.

Thanks, Mel. You are simply the best! ♥



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

No comments: