{Sunday Sentiments}... Week 16!



This past week was the best week I've had in a long while.  We rented a tiny little cabin on a lake in Pennsylvania and for the first in forever, we got to escape and vacation as a family.  With more than two long (and I mean LONG) years of fighting cancer and my hubby's transplant finally behind us... it was such a fun feeling to get out with the kids and leave some of those concerns behind. My hubby is still incredibly fatigued and wasn't able to join us in all of our activities, but just being there... together, as a family - no doctors, no appointments and nothing to do but kayak and play in the water... I just felt an overwhelming feeling of joy.  A carefree kind of joy that I haven't felt in a very long time and I've had a hard time NOT smiling since we got home.  I guess you could say I feel all shiny again and want to encourage you all to do the same!

 So, when I saw this quote last night and when the speakers at church today touched on this very thing - I knew this was the Sentiment I wanted to hang on my board this week...  Enjoy! 

Please PIN and Download your 5x7 {HERE}

Happy Sabbath!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

3 comments

  1. Thank you for all you do to decorate our lives! So glad to hear you had a respite that was much needed and deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this and all the other creative messages you share. So glad you got away and that your hubby is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete