Monday, June 30, 2014

NEW LDS FREEBIE: Book of Mormon Reading Chart




I've challenged my 14 year old son to an 8 week "Read-A-Thon" of the Book of Mormon and wanted to come up with a fun chart to track our progress.  He starts LDS Seminary Class in the Fall when school starts again, so I thought it would be great preparation for him and a fun thing for us to do together.  He's already talking trash saying he'll beat me... I welcome the defeat, Buddy!  Game on!!

Download your free 8x10 chart {HERE}!

Happy Reading!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

6 comments:

Ashley Z. said...

I'm doing a challenge starting tomorrow that if you read 5.5 pages a day you'll finish before conference! :)

Colette said...

Awesome, Ashley! What a great way to prepare for conference!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the scripture reading chart, possibly because I'm working off of an iPad right now, but I would love to access the printable version...help!

Staci Wray said...

I can't get the link to work on your facebook, help!

Beth said...

So excited to get started! This cannot be found on the facebook page if you are on a mobile device. But it was easy to locate with my regular computer and download.

Sheree C said...

Could you make one where we can track it by verses instead of chapters for my delayed son? It would be so helpful for my husband and I to know where the other left off. Red is his fave color.