Tuesday, July 2, 2013

{FREEBIE} M&M's Mason Jar Lid Topper Printable - Thank you!



I've been working on tons of thank you notes and thank you gifts for friends and family that have been helping us these last several weeks - and after such a great response to my sale so far, I decided I needed to thank all of you too!  Thank you for sharing my sale with your friends, for commenting, "liking" and particular thanks to those who have already visited my shop!  Your purchases are helping us stay ahead of my hubby's medical expenses, so thank you!!!   Don't forget, this is a set of 2.5" circle tags - perfect for cutting out and using as Mason Jar Lid Toppers!


PLEASE ALSO VISIT MY SHOP {HERE} FOR OTHER AWESOME PRINTABLES! :)


Enjoy!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

12 comments:

Sassy Salisburys said...

Everything you do is so dang cute! Love it!

Valerie said...

Love these! What a great idea!!!
Thank you~

Anonymous said...

I can't find the link for these, even after I liked your page. I love them so much. I'm even willing to pay for them if you could send me an etsy listing :)

Karen Valania said...

Thanks so much for sharing the m&m jar topper printable, it is adorable!

LIsa said...

For some reason, I can't find the download button on this one.

Colette said...

Hi, Lisa... :) It's at the end of the paragraph:

DOWNLOAD from my Facebook "Fan Freebie" Page {HERE}!

:)

Lisa said...

Oh goodness....I'm sorry Colette. I needed to scroll down farther. You are the best!!!

Colette said...

No worries! :)

Brettni @ Bringing Up Brumfields said...

So cute!! Thanks!!

Crystelle said...

Thank you so much for making this printable! I am giving it to the girls who showed up to clean the church this morning.... Thank you for sharing!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Laura said...

I love your huge availability of 'freebies' for your groupies!!

DeEddra said...

Hi Colette �� I need the link as well for the mason jar lids please �� thank you so much.DeEddra.