Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NEW Halloween Favors & Labels!!


I really, really should have been doing laundry today (and running errands and cleaning my kitchen), but I had a blast of creativity and figured it would be a shame to squash it with chores. :)  Besides, I miss designing cute eye candy and needed a fix... and what fun I had!

It's a 6 page printable full of spooky goodness that includes lipbalm labels, bookmarks, large/small square treat tags, snack baggie toppers & water bottle labels. If you've got a class party, need favors for friends or just want to be ready for any Halloween festivity, this should do the trick.

AND... I'm giving away 500 of them!  This is another "limited edition freebie" which means once the downloads below are gone, you'll be able to find it in my Etsy Shop only.


DOWNLOAD HERE  (expired)

The freebie link is now expired and you'll need to head to my Etsy Shop.  Thanks!

FOLLOW ME ON FB TO HEAR OF NEW PRINTABLES AND FREEBIES!

Have you picked up my new October Subway Art yet?  
Don't forget to use "SPOOKY30" to save 30%!  Code good through 10/15/12.

Visit my shop HERE.



Happy Haunting!


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

25 comments:

Our Story... said...

Thank You, Thank You!! Love them!! Can't wait to start printing :) You are awesome!!

{ HeatherK @ AReformedHeath'n } said...

Thanks!! I love your printables--have been following your blog forever. Once again, awesome job!

Kemi said...

Thank you so much! I love your printables! Happy Halloween!

~Lindsey said...

Ahhh! So cute! I pinned, shared and already a follower ;)

Becky aka tata! said...

LOVE these! So sweet of you to share,
thanks!!

Laura Dassance said...

thanks so much! Will put these to good use :-)

Jenny said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You! I can't wait to use these.

Kay K said...

Thank you so much.

Drea said...

These are great! Thanks so much!

Jenny Jensen said...

Thanks so much! :)

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Again!

Loves Blue said...

Thank you so much! These are awesome!

Patti said...

These are so fun! Thank you for sharing!!

robyn@dearwellington said...

Love your work! Thank you!

Kathy said...

Thank you for these adorable printables!!

absees123s said...

Thank you so much!

Rachael said...

so cute!!! Thank You!

Leiane said...

Yay! I got mine. Usually, I'm too slow. Thank you so much. You are very kind and generous to give these away.

Lisa said...

Thank you, thank you! I love these! It is so awesome of you to do freebies! You are the coolest! My best to you and your family!!!

Not Another Blonde Moment said...

Thank you sooooo very much!!!!!

Cook Family said...

I've been trying to download for 20 minutes, but my computer won't work right. It's old.

If I've still made the limit will you email? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate your creativity. I could never never make something this cute! :)

Katrina said...

Downloading right now! Thanks so much for sharing your gifts! How is your hubby doing?

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!! Thank you for sharing! ~Marta

Jeanette said...

Thanks for sharing! I downloaded and pinned :-)