Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NEW Spring Tags & Favors!


Is it Spring yet where you live?  It sure LOOKS like Spring in New Jersey when I look out my window... but it doesn't feel like it!  I'm still wearing a jacket and turning my electric blanket on at night.  I can't wait to break out my flip flops.  Soon, hopefully!!  Working on these graphics definitely gave me some serious Spring Fever!


I wanted to design a "Spring" set... but since Easter and Spring seem to naturally blend together, I decided to combine the two.  As usual, it includes bookmarks, lipbalm labels and goodie/gift tags.  Half the designs are Spring and half are Easter.  Use the Spring printables now... and tuck the Easter ones away for next year!


You all know I'm a freebie freak... and today is no different.
I'm giving away 50 downloads of this printable... HERE!
(Freebie link expired - 50 prinatables downloaded in less than 20 minutes!!!)

GOOD NEWS... HERE'S 50 MORE!!

Don't worry though, all is not lost if you miss the freebie, everyone wins this time.
Keep reading...

Any order you place by 4/15 qualifies for 1 FREEBIE of your choice IF you PIN this post!  Just leave me a comment in the "Notes to Seller" on your order - tell me you pinned this post, tell me your freebie choice and I'll send it with your order!  Remember, you gotta pin it to get your freebie!



I also bundled the Spring/Easter Banner Set with this printable - so be sure to check that out as well!

Happy Spring!


7 comments:

Kellie said...

Thank you so much! :)

Korine said...

Thank You! I love your creativity!

Katrina said...

I tried to download it using the 2nd link, and there was an error - said there were no files attached. :-(

Colette said...

Had a technical difficulty on the second link... it's fixed now! :)

Wendy said...

You are amazing! Thanks for the freebies & thanks for all your creativity. I love it all! :-)

Katrina said...

Thank you!

Shannon said...

Just found you from Sugarbee Crafts--and I love your blog! I am a new follower:)

Shannon@SewSweetCottage