Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FREEBIE - LDS YW Value Centerpieces




Ever wonder where I get my ideas for printables?  I get them from you!!  Since I released my YW Quote Album last year, I've had a handful of requests to design larger images with the Value Statement and scripture.  So, I finally made the time to design them and they are now available as a freebie!  Use them as either art or centerpieces for lessons and activities. 

If you are a Facebook Fan... you can download from the links below:

Current fans already have access {HERE}.
To become a fan to gain access, click {HERE}.

OTHER POPULAR YW PRINTABLES: 2014 YW Presidency Planner

Enjoy!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FOLLOW ME ON FB | FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST | SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER | TERMS OF USE


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

ALL PRINTABLES, IMAGES & FREEBIES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND CANNOT BE SOLD. 
Please click HERE to read my Official Terms of Use Policy.

13 comments:

Alison said...

Colette I LOVE this!!! Wow!! I'm so excited about this freebie and I'm not even in YW. I'll be passing this one on to my sister and sister-in-law who are both YW presidents for sure! Your work is so amazing!! Thank you sooo much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Krista said...

I just got called to the YW presidency. These are great! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! These will be great to display at Young Women in excellence.

Sweet Coconut Lime said...

I LOVE these! What a great idea! Thanks for taking the time to make them. I have wanted to create something for the YW for a while now and haven't had the time. Thank you so much!
Melissa
www.sweetcoconutlime.com

Kimberly said...

Those are awesome! I really wish I was still in YW's now so I could use these for Excellence night. :(

Kimberly @ THE BROWN EYES HAVE IT

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

Yay for Printables! I am so happy to have found your site through Sumo's Sweet Stuff Linky Party. I am a new follower and would love for you to link your post up at my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party at: http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/blog-party-9/

The Three Sweet Peas said...

Thank you for creating such great printables. I was going to make my own and I can hardly justify it because these are so awesome. I have created some fun young women items. Can I feature these on my blog on Sunday? Stop by if you have a chance! www.thethreesweetpeas.blogspot.com

XOXO
Stacie

skhouse said...

These are great! I am not even in YW but help out occasionally. This will be great to give to my own girls though!
Thanks!

waycool said...

I think these are the greatest and want to say thank you.
I forgot to enter the code for the etsy discount. Can you fix that?
The order was under craftylme for $27.50.
Sorry to be a bother,.
Thenks,
Lynne

Anonymous said...

When I click the link to download the centerpiece images it takes me to your Facebook page instead. What happened to the free values printables? Can you fix that? I did "like" your FB page though! :) Thanks!

Colette said...

To access my freebies, you need to be a fan first. Then, click on the "GET FAN FREEBIES" icon at the top of my FB page and it'll take you to the access point where you can link to the downloads. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent with those of us who lack in creativity. Love what you do!!!!