FREEBIE Cupcake Topper Printable!

I hope you are ready for a fun, Fall FREEBIE!!  I love all the cupcake toppers I see out there and wanted to make one of my own.


Once you print your file, it's really nice if you have a large circle or daisy punch.  I got this one (it's Fiskars brand, 1 and 3/4") at Joanne's recently for about $7 with my 40% off coupon.  I have actually tried and returned several kinds of punchers and this one was BY FAR the best in my opinion.  I liked how I could line it up and actually see where the cut was going to be.  So, be careful if you head out to buy one - don't buy one that makes you cut blind!


Fun, huh!


Then... just tape sucker sticks (or toothpicks or Popsicle sticks) to the back.


Then poke them into your favorite Fall cupcake or muffin recipe.  Mine are Pumpkin Spice muffins (easy... just mix a spice cake mix with 15 oz pumpkin and 1/4 cup water).  Bake up a batch, frost with cream cheese frosting and your home will be filled with that cozy sent of spiced pumpkin!


Happy Baking!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

6 comments

  1. Those are soooo cute!!! Thank you! I also have a Thanksgiving Printable on my blog, if you have time to check it out. You make such cute things... I'm your newest follower!

    - Michelle @ Bunch of Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy if you ever would like to be featured or would like to share a recipe please come become a follower and email us...Great site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for the idea and printable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Thanks for another FREE printable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great project! I'd love it if you'd come link this at my linky party. Every Friday I host Home and Family Friday.

    Becca
    becca-homeiswheremystorybegins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete