PRE-HOLIDAY SALE: 11/5-11/8 (40-60% OFF)!


GUYS!!!

I know I've gotten out of the habit of posting on my blog... between my EMAIL LIST and FACEBOOK; it seems I've mainly focused on posting there - but I couldn't let the chance pass to announce my Annual Pre-Holiday Sale in case you happen to hop on here. I'll post the details below:


★ Monday (11/5) NOV60 = 60% off (all items)

★ Tues (11/6) NOV50 = 50% off (all items)
★ Wed/Thurs (11/7-8) NOV40 = 40% off (all items) 
★ Or... use BONUS60 (11/5-8) for 60% off $60+ (all items)



It's a great time to start thinking about and planning ahead for gifts - teacher, neighbor, friend, stocking stuffers, 2019 planners, Thanksgiving/Christmas Decor and more!

Happy Printing!




Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments