Nautical Printables: Journal Set + Bottle Caps!




My "Bloom Where You're Planted" Journal Set was SUCH A HIT - that I decided to release my next edition earlier than planned! This series is similar... it's complete with journal/notebook, pen with inserts and gift tags just like Bloom Series + this one has a set of matching bottle caps so you can make this into a super-cute gift or package for someone you adore that's addicted to all things nautical!



The journal is half sized (8.5x5.5), has 4 darling lined pages for the inside and comes with a set of coordinating PEN INSERTS and gift tags!! I'll use some pictures from the Bloom Set to show you how to make dress up your pens (designed for Pentel's RSVP) - I'll link you to them on Amazon at the bottom of the post in case you are a Prime Shopper like me!


Next... the matching bottle caps, by request from a favorite customer... brilliant!


I haven't released any new bottle cap images for a while - so if you are new to them... here's a quick  picture tutorial showing you how easy they are to make! I'll link you to my best supply spot for those as well... :)


This is a great printable by itself for any anchor, sea or nautical fans... or is a fun addition to the Journal Set if you are making up a gift or care package. I think it would be super cute to hang a zipper pull from the spiral binding of the journal!


Below are links to the supplies I use to make these printables!




Let me know if you have any questions... or suggestions for new items always welcome!

Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments