PRINTABLE Girls Camp Journal




THIS is something that has been requested for YEARS and I love that I finally worked on it - I'm so happy with how it turned out! This DARLING journal is half sized (8.5x5.5) and would make a great gift for your girls on the first day of camp. It can be used for journaling activities, recording thoughts/feelings, their testimony or even jotting down notes for certifications.  Functional for camp... but in the end, a super fun keepsake they can look back on. I wished I had a camp journal to reflect on... that's one of the places my testimony always grew!


I gave you a few options for the inside... there are 4 different color pages + plain white lined. Use a combo of both or just white. I put a few colored in the front of mine, then the majority of pages inside are the plain, white lined. I recommend printing the front/back cover on photo paper, then laminate (use your printer's best quality print setting for really nice color). Then, for the inside pages, just use regular white copy paper and setting your ink to normal is fine.  To bind - either grab your own machine if you have a lot to make, (this is the one I have - *ad Zutter on Amazon) or have spiral bound at your local copy shop.  I put about 30 interior pages in mine and used a 1/2" O'Wire.


PS... This listing also includes an alternate cover - "My Camping Journal" with no year!

Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments