#LIGHTtheWORLD on Studio 5!


Oh my heavens... what a FUN (albeit nerve-wracking) thing this was to do!! 


A few weeks ago, I was approached about doing a #LIGHTtheWORLD segment on Studio 5 with Brooke Walker featuring my Service Jar Printables! I certainly couldn't turn down the opportunity (even though it made my stomach turn a little bit) and after a few anxious days, it was finally time!


 Waiting for my que while I watched the segment before mine... I was SO NERVOUS my face was twitching!! I'm such a rookie. So silly, wished I would have relaxed more!


Luckily for me... I had GREAT pics of my kids + even shared some of YOUR pics - so the camera wasn't all on me. Phew!! And... it was over lickety-split and I wondered what I had been so nervous about!  Brooke was as darling and as awesome as she is on TV; even moreso actually!


If you missed it or aren't local to Utah stations, you can watch the video on the Studio 5 HERE}! Please leave a comment on their website if you watch... maybe if I send a bunch of traffic over they'll invite me back - and next time I promise not to be so nervous!!

Merry Christmas, friends!



Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments