{FREEBE} Mason Jar Love Bottle Cap!


LOVE me some Mason Jars!!!  

I made this cute little magnet as a handout for my RS Lesson this past Sunday.  I taught from the Howard W. Hunter Manual, Lesson 17 which is on Preserving and Protecting the Family.  I had been canning peaches all last week and realized how similar preserving and protecting our fruit is to protecting our families!! (IE... start with a clean jar, cut away the undesirables, water bath to purify, etc)...  I drew many analogies throughout the lesson - I wish I had time to type them all up!  So, whether you want to read the lesson and have it be a reminder to "Preserve" your family - or if you are just a lover of mason jars or of canning your own fruit... it's definitely a fun one to have on your  fridge! Might make a cute little drop by gift for Visiting Teaching Sisters, too. ♥

As always, I get my Bottle Cap Supplies from Fizzy Pops; I like the flattened ones best!


Please PIN... then download {FREEBIE} MASON JAR LOVE BOTTLE CAP here!

Have a LOVE-ly day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments