{NEW} Father's Day XL Candy Bar Wrappers!


 By popular request - I've added a Father's Day Candy Bar Wrapper Set to my shop... complete with gift tags + sized for both Regular Bars and XL Bars! Just a few tips to help your printable POP (no pun intended... well, maybe it was). Ha!!  I always print on photo paper (the glossy finish forces the ink to stay on top, not soak in, which makes it more vibrant).  I get my photo paper at the Dollar Store in packs of 8 - eight for a buck, not a bad deal. Then, I also make sure to set my printer to it's "BEST" Quality print setting and choose "Glossy Paper".   To finish it off, use a double stick foam square to attach your tag and it'll "lift" it off the bar giving it a fun dimensional look!

★ XL Bar, 4.44 oz = 7" x 9" Wrapper
★ Regular Bar, 1.55 oz = 5.5" x 5.25" Wrapper

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Father's Day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments