MAY Newsletter + SALE!

Below is the text of my most recent newsletter... to subscribe, click HERE!

 

Hello, my fun printable friends... ♥  Are you ready for an update, new printables and some sale items? Me, too!  As you scroll through, be aware than ALL Instant Download Printables linked in this post are on sale for $3.50 - and for the personalized art shown, just use CUSTOM2 to save $2!


BRAND NEW in the shop... "Mr. & Mrs Wedding Art" :)  I hope this becomes your "GO TO" gift for all of the Spring and Summer weddings you are invited to! Also new... "I am a Child of God" Bottle Cap Image Collection - perfect for birthday gifts, baptism favors or just because.  My MOST FAVORITE new item, however, is my "BE AWESOME" Subway... great for your home, great gift of encouragement! Then, don't forget about the mini-nugget "Happy Father's Day" set - a sweet addition to any gift, care package or for your church or school class to make and take home. 

MR & MRS | I AM A CHILD OF GOD | BE AWESOME SUBWAY | HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NUGGETS   

 

BRAND NEW on the blog... I was finally able to dive into my General Conference Study Journal and narrow it down to my 16 most favorite quotes!  They are posted on my blog as free 5x7 downloads + collection posters as well.  As you know, the May Ensign does not include an official VT Message - so just choose your favorite quote or message from Conference to share with your Sisters!  Visit my blog HERE

 

Finally... DON'T FORGET to check my shop for Graduation and End of Year Teacher Gifts!



DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Happy Shopping!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments