NEW Mother's Day and Father's Day NUGGET Wrappers!


Mother's Day AND Father's Day are right around the corner and with my upcoming move - I figured I should get these done early!!


This time... I paired the two sets together into one listing.  Each set comes with two pages, one with strips and one without.  To save on printing costs (and if you are making alot, like to pass out in a Ward)... you might opt to just trim strips from matching card stock instead.  As always... I get my cello bags from Michaels or Walmart (you'll find them anywhere cake decorating supplies are sold or online) - I get the "pretzel stick" size (2.25x9) and just trim the excess bag after I tie my bow.


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Have a great day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments