YW Camp Certification Level Bottle Caps!


If you are a YW Leader right now - I'm betting you have CAMP on your mind!!  Here's a fun thing to add to your plans... Level Bottle Caps!!  Make them now, give them to the girls on their first day for them to wear all week!  I did them up as both "Years" and as "Levels" - pick whichever set you like best!  Grab them HERE in my shop!

BOTTLE CAP TIP:  I get all of my bottlecaps and epoxy stickers from Fizzy Pops. I prefer the flattened caps - and I like buying the DIY Kits because they come with everything you need, including the silver ball chains.  Here's a current kit they have HERE + if you use CANVAS10, you'll save 10%!


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!

Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

YW CAMP BOTTLE CAP PRINTABLE

Happy Camping!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments