FREEBIE "He is Risen" Nuggets



The true meaning of Easter can sometimes get over-run by egg hunts, peeps and baskets... so whatever your fun family traditions are, don't forget to keep the Savior and his Resurrection the focus of this sacred holiday.  I've done similar nugget sets in the past and you guys have always loved them, so I hope this becomes a favorite as well!


As always, I recommend printing at home on photo paper using your printer's BEST quality print setting... or save the file to a memory drive and print at your local copy shop. If you are new to nuggets - I use the "Pretzel Stick" sized cello bags (9"x2.25") which can be found at any craft supply store that sells cake decorating items.  I also have a FULL Resurrection Nugget Set - as well as this Subway in my shop if you'd like to add even a bit more focus on the Savior... ♥

FREEBIE He is Risen Nuggets | FULL He is Risen Nugget Set | Resurrection Subway

Please PIN... then download your FREEBIES!

Much love!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments