{NEW IN THE SHOP} Valentine Printables!!



It's that time again... time to be on the prowl for new Valentine's Printables!  I wanted to continue the updates on my Subway Art - and since the Christmas Tree and Easter Egg Shaped ones have been so popular, I was excited to freshen things up with a heart shaped one too!  It's complete with a full set of sizes (perfect for decorating and giving) AND comes in 3 different color variations!  THEN... because everyone is LOVING my new Chocolate Bar Wrappers w/Tags - that was next!!  

Oh... and see the "Be Mine" Nugget Wrappers?  THOSE are FREE WITH PURCHASE now through Thursday, 1/28!  After that, I'll add them back to my shop as a regular listing.  

As for the Kisses... I had HUGE plans for another new Valentine Printable, but this weekend's Nor'Easter gave me too many relentless hours of snow blowing - so I'm just going to remind you of this cute set instead! :)

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Love Day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments