#ASaviorIsBorn - Nugget Freebie



When I heard the theme of the LDS Church's Christmas Initiative was "A Savior is Born" - I jumped into action and designed another nugget set to help you spread the word!  Last year's "HE is the GIFT" nuggets were a hugely popular download - so I knew I had to do it again!  I look forward to the church's video each year... I love the imagery, the music and most importantly... how shareable  and applicable the message is to all Christians... ♥   



Merry Christmas, my cute friends!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for these!! Your simply the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic way to share the good news. Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful and so glad that it is a freebie as I just bought a bunch of stuff the other day. I am going to make a bunch and send to our missionary son serving in the Washington DC South Mission for him to give to people. Thanks again. I love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for this wonderful nugget cover! It will be perfect for Visiting Teaching or gifts for the neighbors! Love your generosity!

    ReplyDelete