NEW YW Printables for 2015!




It's almost time for a new YW theme and time to start thinking about how you'll infuse the theme into your activities, gifts and events!  I hope this set will get you started on the right track... it's full of things that will keep you busy all year!

The poster/sign prints come in all sizes... 16x20, 11x14, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6 - frame and use them as displays or centerpieces at events - or use the smaller sizes as gifts for the girls!  Also included is a PDF with bookmarks and lipbalm labels - perfect to use as handouts during the year + I also added 4x4's and 5x5's on the PDF for crafting.  


Mounting one of the square images (found on the PDF file) is super easy and would make a great craft activity for your girls - or could be made up in advance and given as birthday gifts!  

In the images shown above, I printed the 4x4 page on glossy photo paper at home on my inkjet.  I found a 4x4 wood plaque at Michael and painted it red.  I then did a THIN layer of ModPodge on the face of the plaque and applied the image.  I rubbed over it well to make sure it was adhered and smooth, then I let it dry for 10-20 minutes before adding a thin coat to the top.  To give it a consistent sheen, when I applied the ModPodge on the top - I did it on the edges too.  Dry time after that was about 20 minutes.  To embellish, I hot glued a rope-style ribbon to the edges and stood it on an easel.  You can also follow the same basic instructions and mount one of the images to a white canvas.

GRAB YOUR YW EMBARK PRINTABLES {HERE}


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Crafting! 


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments