HE is the GIFT Nugget Freebie!



I've designed a ton of nugget printables this year... but THIS one has got to be my favorite among them all.  Everything we have, all we've been given - is made possible by HIM, our Savior. What more can be said than a sweet and simple reminder that HE is the Gift?  I've been completely inspired by the #ShareTheGift campaign (launched by the video below), I love it's message, I love it's reminder and I wanted to create something to express how much I love this message. 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).


If you haven't seen it, this is the #ShareTheGift Christmas video I mentioned above.  It's the best 2 minutes you'll spend today... I hope you love it and share it with your family.

 To grab the free nugget printable {HERE} - Let's spread the word on this freebie... please share on FB, tweet a link or PIN.  Thank you!! ♥

Merry Christmas, Friends!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

13 comments

  1. I love this for my seminary class. I can't figure out how to download it. Am I so lame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Char! No... you aren't lame at all!! Follow the link to my FB Page - at the top of the page, click on "Fan Freebies" - that will take you into my library. Careful though - there are tons of other awesome freebies in there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for the wonderful wrappers!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Great post! This really helps people to understand better! Thanks for share this information.
    I am providing this Dedicated seedbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in your manger scene nuggets wrappers but seem to only be able to get an 8 x 10 of the stable to come up and none of the others. What am I doing wrong? I want to make them for our Primary kids ASAP. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Mary... :)

    The mini-manger nugget set is in my shop... :)

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/210985532/mini-manger-nugget-wrapper-set-christmas

    Thanks!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing it's not possible to get this by tomorrow, but if by some miracle you see this tonight, is there any way to still purchase these? These would be perfect for my YW's lesson tomorrow :) Thanks so much! These are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Cassie... :) No worries! It's still available and is still a freebie. Just link over to my FB Page (on a computer or tablet - not a phone) and click on the "Fan Freebies" link at the top. That'll take you into my library, the printables are in alphabetical order. :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having a hard time finding the nugget freebies for He IS The Gift. I went to FB and to the freebies section, but cannot find it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the nugget printable "He is the Gift" Is it still available? I went to your etsy shop and did a search, but couldn't find it. =/

    ReplyDelete
  12. My apologies - looks like the link in the post was directing to the wrong printable... sorry about that!! I've corrected the link + you can also download it from below:

    https://app.box.com/s/t0i8qct556x976ccrtab

    Enjoy!!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete