Gratitude Quotes for Thanksgiving...



Last November I focused my "Sunday Sentiments" Quotes on all things Thanksgiving and Gratitude. And you guessed it... I'll be posting a new one tomorrow!  Before I do, though, I thought I'd post a quick recap so you could download these if you didn't already have them.

Sincerely Giving ThanksStay Grateful |  True Measure | Feeling Gratitude

Also... don't forget about my Gratitude Journal...available in my Shop {HERE}!


Happy November!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

2 comments

  1. Really enjoyable collection. I have collected some gratitude quotes. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colette, you are amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing all that you do! We should all try to support your efforts (and show gratitude for your "freebies") by patronizing Colette's Etsy store. So worth it! Thanks again for all the work you put into these and your willingness to allow all of us to benefit from them as well.

    ReplyDelete