{FREEBIE} Santa Bottle Cap Necklace



Oh my goodness, friends!!  My sale this week WONDERFULLY exceeded my expectations and I'm excited to share with you a super-fun freebie as a thank you!  As you know, I'm in love with all things bottle cap (+ since most packages come with tons, I want lots of ways to use them)!  I also love having little things like this ready to go... my daughter loves to give things like this to her friends and at about $0.50 a piece - it's an inexpensive gift and THAT makes my budget happy.  They'll also make great party favors, can be attached to any gift - and even the big girls (like me) want to wear one!  Below are a few tips and details to make yours...


Supplies Needed: Santa Image, 1" Punch, Bottle Caps, Epoxy Stickers & either E6000 glue or high quality glue dots.
  1. Download the free 4x6 {HERE} and have it printed as a regular photo at your favorite photo lab.  Laser ink isn't ideal for this project, but I get great results with my inkjet at home. 
  2. Please considering PINNING if you download, thanks!!
  3. Use a 1" round punch or scissors to trim the images.
  4. Adhere the image to the Epoxy Sticker, image facing up. 
  5. Smooth it out, make sure it's sealed with no air bubbles. 
  6. Use either E6000 Glue or a glue dot to adhere the image to the inside of the bottle cap.
BOTTLE CAP TIP: I prefer "flattened" bottle caps and buy mine from Fizzy Pops, use CANVAS10 to save 10%!

Thanks again for all the shares, pins, likes and comments during the sale this week!  You all really helped me spread the word and it made it such a great success. 

Be sure to check out my most popular bottle cap post...

Much love... ♥    


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

3 comments

  1. Awesome! I would like to share this post and your photo on my Christmas blog at www.christmastreelane.blogspot.com Check it out and see if that would be ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jeanette! :) Thank you for leaving a comment!

    Terri - I'd love for you to share this post, just link back to this post directly so they can download from here. Thanks!! ♥

    ReplyDelete