{NEW!!!| Thanksgiving Subway Art



When I hung my Halloween Subway a few weeks ago, I saw my Thanksgiving/November Subway Art underneath it and couldn't BELIEVE it had been almost 4 years since I had designed it!  It's a print that has lasted the test of time... but for me, it was time for something new!  It's kind of fun to see how my font collection has grown, how my sense of color has matured and just how my overall style has transitioned since I started designing.  Anyway - I had so much fun, that you'll probably start seeing new subway art every month until I re-vamp and update my Annual Collection.  

I can't wait!

To freshen up your collection, grab it in my shop quick.. it's on sale today through the weekend!  My new Gratitude Journal is also on sale through the weekend, so be sure to pick that one up as well!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Subway!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments