TWIX or TREAT FREEBIE!!




Re-Posting my MOST POPULAR download from last year... do you have this one yet?

****************************

I thought we should start October off with a fun freebie! To get my inspiration, I parked myself in the candy aisle until the right idea popped into my head! Then, as I was making the tag - I just HAD to size it so it can also be used as a mason jar lid topper. What can I say?  I'm addicted.

The tag is a 2.5 inch circle and can either be trimmed with scissors, or punched with a 2.5" punch. Print on white card stock (or for best results, glossy photo paper) and attach with coordinating ribbon to your treat. I think it would be super cute to fill the jar with mini-Twix or just attach the tag to a cello-bag full of minis.

 CUTE, cute, cute!!



 For more fun Halloween printables... definitely check out my shop 
and use SPOOKY30 to save 30%!

Happy Haunting!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

 ** LINKING UP WITH LIL'LUNA @ LINK PARTY PALOOZA!

2 comments

  1. I love your ideas but sadly enough, I do not do Facebook so I cannot utilize your graphics :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha.. :) No worries! Email me at colette@mycomputerismycanvas.com and I can reply with the file. :)

    ReplyDelete