{NEW FREEBIE!!} Thank You Nugget Wrappers



Wow, guys!!!  The "Christmas in July" Sale went awesome!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the orders, spreading the word about my sale, FB Shares, comments, likes, PINS and general excitement surrounding my shop and printables!  It was a huge success and I'm just excited at how fun it's been!  CraftCount, a website that ranks Etsy Shops, just ranked me as the 7th most successful Etsy Shop in my Category (Paper Goods) and I couldn't be more thrilled!  As a special thank you for helping make my shop such a success, I wanted to share with you another "thank you" freebie... this one is a mini-mini!  It's just 3 nuggets, it's not a full tray with sides (just a coordinating strip to glue them to)... but makes a DARLING thank you for ANY occasion!

Please PIN then download this printable {HERE}.  


I have these in 12 colors - come see the whole collection {HERE}.  

Happy Printing


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments