{NEW!} Patriotic Nugget Wrappers!



Okay... these nuggets are becoming a serious addiction!  As long as you guys keep lovin' 'em as much as I do... I'll keep creating!  I've always been a red/white/blue girl, patriotic through and through - so this was a super fun set to make and I've been excited to get it posted.  

If you are new to my blog... this is a printable that you print at home, trim then wrap around Hershey Nuggets or Hershey Miniatures.  The tag and tray are part of the printable - and to bag them, I use the "pretzel stick" sized cello bags which can be found at any craft store that sells cake decorating supplies.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy 4TH!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments