{NEW!} LDS MISSIONARY Printables!



Ever since I started doing my LDS Presidency Planners and LDS Nugget Sets, THE most requested printable has been for more missionary goodies!  Well... I finally set aside some time and I got busy and have tons to show you today!  I've been doing the Personalized Missionary Subway Art for over a year and decided it was time to add a "general" non-personalized version!  While I was on a roll, I did both a regular Nugget Set, as well as one that comes with a Personalized Tag. Then... I decided to add a full-sized  Personalized Hershey Bar Wrapper and it's become quite a fun collection!  

All the links you need are below...


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+
(except on personalized items)

Happy Celebrating!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments