NEW LDS FREEBIE: Book of Mormon Reading Chart




I've challenged my 14 year old son to an 8 week "Read-A-Thon" of the Book of Mormon and wanted to come up with a fun chart to track our progress. He starts LDS Seminary Class in the Fall when school starts again, so I thought it would be great preparation for him and a fun thing for us to do together.  He's already talking trash saying he'll beat me... I welcome the defeat, Buddy! Game on!!

Please PIN and Download your free 8x10 chart {HERE}!

Happy Reading!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

7 comments

  1. I'm doing a challenge starting tomorrow that if you read 5.5 pages a day you'll finish before conference! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Ashley! What a great way to prepare for conference!

      Delete
  2. I'm having a lot of trouble finding the scripture reading chart, possibly because I'm working off of an iPad right now, but I would love to access the printable version...help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get the link to work on your facebook, help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to get started! This cannot be found on the facebook page if you are on a mobile device. But it was easy to locate with my regular computer and download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you make one where we can track it by verses instead of chapters for my delayed son? It would be so helpful for my husband and I to know where the other left off. Red is his fave color.

    ReplyDelete