NEW! Kitchen Rules Subway Art



I needed a fresh, new piece of art for my kitchen and this is what I came up with! Subways are my favorite project to work on... it's a blend of my two loves, fonts and phrases!  I started by brainstorming a list of baking/cooking/kitchen words... then matched them with a cute, practical set of family and life rules. I love how it turned out and hope you can see one hanging in your kitchen too!

My FAVE is the Kitchen Aid Mixer!!

Just like my "Christmas Rules" Subway Art - you can either get it personalized like the picture above...


... or as a basic, un-personalized print (links below).  



My kitchen is yellow and red (and because I have a red Kitchen-Aid Mixer) - I HAD to do it in red, too! 

SUGGESTED USES:  Hang in your own kitchen, Wedding Gift, Kitchen Shower Gift, 
House-Warming Gift, Birthday Gift, Mother's Day Gift, Birthday Gift... or for any occasion!

Here are the links again... PERSONALIZED | NON-PERSONALIZED

Enjoy!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

1 comment

  1. I love it! I've gotta find a spot in my kitchen for one right now! :)

    ReplyDelete