NEW His & Hers Scripture Journals!



If you can't tell... I'm becoming addicted to things I can bind.  I've got a hundred ideas up my sleeve and this was the next installment on my list... a Scripture Journal!  Like the LDS General Conference Journals that have been super popular, I also made this in a version for you and for HIM!  Of course, this also makes a great gift for young adults and kids as well.  I did this one in both full size and half size - plus, the interior pages can be printed as much as you'd like.  That means you can make your notebook as big or small as you need it!

TODAY (1/15) & TOMORROW (1/16)... this listing is on sale for $3.50 so hurry and grab yours!


Enjoy!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments