{FREEBIE} 7up-LIFTING ways... BOOKMARK!



Here's a quick, easy and inexpensive favor we'll be handing out at church tonight to our Young Women... this cute concept was inspired by Marci Combs.  Although I modified the text and made them as bookmarks instead, the original idea was hers. I think this would make a great FHE lesson as well.

 Thanks, Marci, for giving me permission to make up this super cute & "up-lifting" Back 2 School printable!


Have an 'uplifting' day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

5 comments

  1. Thank you - I'm not in YW right now, but saving it for another day! You are very talented and so willing to give of your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for this for YW Camp. I know I have seen it floating around. Thank you for your awesome work and ideas.

    ReplyDelete