{CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE} + NEW "Names of the Savior" Subway!



I've been wanting to do a "Christmas in July" sale all month and I guess today is my last chance!!

To kick off the sale, I wanted to introduce and feature my most recent Christmas design... a "Names of the Savior" Subway Art!  I think this print will not only make a great addition to your holiday decor - but will also make a great gift option!  Last year, my Luke 2 Nativity Subway was my most popular printable - and I hear was framed and given as gifts far and wide. So hopefully, this will give you another great print to consider giving this year!  I designed it in several sizes this time... 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20 (in two colors).  Perfect to meet all kinds of gifting needs, big and small!  So, stock up on frames from now til Christmas and you'll check off lots of gifts with this one!

Back to the sale... here's how it'll work - for the first several hours (today only, til midnight PST), all of the printables in my shop are 40% off with the code below!  Tomorrow (August 1st), you can use the 2nd code to save 30%.  The early bird definitely gets the worm on this one!  As always, I'll be removing personalized printables during the sale as they are not valid with coupons.

JULY 31 - USE "CHRISTMAS40" to SAVE 40%!
(code expires @ midnight PST July 31st)

AUGUST 1 - USE "CHRISTMAS30" to SAVE 30%!
(code expires @ midnight PST August 1st)

Here's a quick preview of all of my Christmas collection!


Remember, though... the code is good throughout my entire shop and there are other, non-Christmas printables that make great gifts as well!  Making up a set of Menu Planners, or the Clipboard Calendar, or the Perpetual Date/Birthday Calendar, or putting a set of All Occasion Gift Tags in a cute tin or any of my subways framed all make wonderful gifts.  The sky is the limit - and the great thing about using a printable as a base for your gift... is you buy it once, then can print and make it over and over and over.

I hope that helps get you excited for the holidays.  Please stop by my shop and take a peak, I know there will be something there that will make your gift giving this year easy and quick.  And... all the better to do it during a great sale!


Happy Christmas in July!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments