{NEW} Printable Valentine's Mailboxes!




Winter Storm "Nemo" was good to us here in New Jersey and only dropped about a foot of snow, and thankfully, despite gusty winds all night long... the power stay on.  So instead of playing Little House on the Prairie for two weeks like we did with Hurricane Sandy, I got to play on my computer and this is what I made!

Didn't these mailboxes turn out so cute?!!  

Deliver little treats to your kids and use the coordinating love notes as well.  I also included blank cards for writing cute personal notes to them too!  They are super easy to assemble... instructions (with pictures) will help you put them together quickly and easily.

Like I mentioned in the post for my Valentine Treat Boxes, I can't distribute freebies of these templates per the terms of use by the designer Kelleigh Ratzlaff... so you'll have to head over to my shop to get your hands on these darling little treasures.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+




Happy Mailing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

Linking up with... http://lilluna.com

No comments