*NEW* Favors, Tags & Labels for Christmas!



Love me some Christmas cuteness!!  
My husband had his first CLEAN post-chemo PET Scan yesterday and I could hardly contain my creativeness!  Looks like 2013 is going to be a good year for us... I hope you can see me smiling!
I had THE BEST time designing this set... and of all my tag/favor sets, this one is my largest!

One tiny note... don't hold out for freebies on this one.  
You'll have to hit my Shop to get this set, Santa has some Christmas shopping to do. :)

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Merry Christmas!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

2 comments

  1. These are adorable!!! Praise the Lord for a clean scan...so happy for you and your family! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news for your family at Christmas!
    Great set, so festive!

    ReplyDelete