{FREEBIE} Patriotic Lipbalm Labels




I got such a hugely positive response from my Patriotic Subway Art, I just had to carry it over to another project!  My kids were dying for something festive - so Stars & Stripes lip balm it is!  It's cute for you, fun for your kids and holiday themed chapsticks always make a fun gift or quick favor.  Enjoy!

CHECK OUT THESE OTHER PATRIOTIC PRINTABLES TOO!

 
                                      Patriotic Nugget Wrappers                   Patriotic Subway Art


Another fun freebie... Hershey Bar Wrappers!


Happy 4th!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

8 comments

  1. You are simply amazing! Thanks for the freebie. Your boys are awesome! What a way to show their support & love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Collette. I had no idea. We will start sending prayers your families way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! I'm trying to come up with a list right now of all the people I can make this for! Haha! Thank you so much! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Colette!! I LOVE the positive attitude that your entire family have chosen! What great boys to shave their heads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colette- I came over here to thank you for featuring me on Mandy's site, and while I can't thank you enough, after reading your post, that seems trivial. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Your positive outlook is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love it. I hope you'll add this one to my Patriotic Project Parade.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/06/patriotic-project-parade-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute freebie! My little boy loves the flag and whenever he sees it he says," That's my flag!" I am praying that the next 6 months of treatments are the ticket to many more years of health for your husband. I am amazed at how quickly we can be taught to be thankful for the small sweet blessings we have. Good luck and thank you for sharing you awesome talents with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My next care package to soldiers I am writing in Afghanistan will have some of these! Best wishes to your family and the challenges you are going through. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete