{New Release} Merry & Bright Subway Art


Are you ready to deck your halls?!!  I am!!


I had fully intended to get this done last week, but life with a busy family usually takes priority and I did my best.  Anyway, I'm SOOOOO very excited about how this bundle turned out and am dying to share it with you!



This time of year, I need tags for things about every 5 minutes, so I decided to add a bonus sheet of them to the bundle.  That's the great thing about printables... just print what you need, and print more if you run out!



And... if you have followed me for any length of time, you know I love bookmarks and festive chapsticks!  I love them, my kids love them... and my friends love them.  I have a few that are always asking if I have a new set done and I'm always happy to pass one along.  Such an easy, sweet gesture or favor... and a very nice thing to have a pile of in case you need a quick little gift.

Hop on over to my shop for more info:


If "Merry & Bright" isn't your preference... I also made a more muted, manger-y art as well.  No bells or whistles with this one (just the art).  You can check that one out HERE if you want to take a peak.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+




Merry Christmas!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

5 comments

  1. I love it! Just checked out your shop and there are so many adorable prints in there. Think I'm definitely going to be stopping by once the holidays are over and I actually have money to spare. I'm your newest follower. Would love you to stop by DIY Home Sweet Home

    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have a linky every Monday would love you to stop by Monday and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas will sure be Merry & Bright! Can't wait to do this. Visiting from the Trendy tree. Hopen' you visit.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a FANTASTIC idea!!!! Would you please share this with my readers for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love it if you could share this on my link party Serenity Saturday at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you mantel is beautiful! I'd love you to add it to my What We Wore and Made link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete